Sunday, July 5, 2015


Just wanted to share this here too. I shared it on my Facebook page. God gave this to me on Friday, when the reality of what could happen with Silvia was hitting me. I had never heard this song. I thought it was another song by the same title and I love Tina's translations so I clicked on it. By the time it got to the chorus I was bawling. Every word of it felt so true for me. What is Silvia's story? What are Silvia's wounds that she can't express? How many times in the classroom did I feel like I literally needed help just to take the next breath and survive the next minute? Even if you don't understand sign language you can't help but feel the emotions that Tina puts into it.                                                                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment